Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create *five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 (or less, if you want) people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You must legitimately tag people.
Five Random Things About Me
1. I kinda want to go get a bowl of coco pops but it's 11.15 at night (damn why am I always hungry)
2. I wear rainbow gloves constantly. Cos I have bad wrists and they seize up if I don't wear gloves (lameee)
3. I love books, but borrow 90% of all the books I do actually read
4. PASTRY IS DELICIOUS. Nen I'm looking at you
5. Apparently my brother-in-law's only seen me in a skirt once? (that was this year, he was properly shocked. I'm a tomboy).
1. What are your religious views? Do they contradict with your family's beliefs? When did you decide your faith?
Srsly, this is the first question? My family aren't very religious, so I've never been pressurized into anything TG... I wouldn't really say I've got many views... some dude sitting up in the sky watching everyone doesn't really make sense to me though.
But when you die you go to the field in the sky. It's nice, and there are dragons. And I decided that a long time ago, when I was like, 8 or something.
2. Are you in a relationship? For how long? Tell me about your significant other.
LOL. I am in a relationship with my laptop. We are very happy together.
3. Do you like scented pinecones? You know, the ones people put out around Thanksgiving/Christmas. I want more than a yes or no.
Nen you're so grumpy. Pinecones are prettyful and they're nice, if they smell like cinnamon and have the glitter round the edges. THE EDGES, not those ones that are like, gold all over. OTT much?
Glade is superboring man.
4. Who was/is your favorite teacher and why? Give me an anecdote that exemplifies why this teacher was/is excellent.
Well there was this one teacher in primary school who gave me a Marsbar for being awesome, but he didn't actually teach me Q_Q
Oh I know, Miss Tai, my old geography teacher, 'cos she made it fun and I felt clever
5. What are your top three favorite colors? Would they look good together if you were to use them to decorate a room? Describe the room, whether or not it would look good ._.
GREEN BLUE PURPLE
and ofc they would look good together, don't be ridiculous. They're like, awesome.
1. Besides your obvious talent, what are you really really good at? Could you demonstrate it at a talent show? If you can't, how would you try?
I am good at being ridiculous. Obvious talent? perleeeeease
Can't touch this naaananaanaaa!
But seriously? I am good at uhm... cheering people up? :L By uhm, listening to people, then offering cake.
2. Describe your dream car. Car porn yes. You must.
Omg give me that sexy car from the latest Bond film. God, it was delicious. But in like, red or something? Aston Martin DB5
No wait, the red is ugly, that nice grey-silver then plz, or black, or darrrrk greeeeen
And a convertible, yeahhhh
3. Do you bake? If so what is your specialty? If not what would you want to try if you were to bake for the first time (or bake something that was actually edible)?
TARTS BABY. They're like eating clouds or something. Puff pastry is my favourite thing oh hell yes.
Also jaffa cake brownies, don't mock 'em until you try 'em (and hate them, ahahaaa more for me)
4. Your hair has gone through a lot hasn't it? What's the best and worst haircuts you've ever had. Linked examples of do's would help xD
Worst was when my fringe used to do that stupid sticking up thing, where it decided to defy gravity and like, looking normal. NTY, grew that out >.< So frustrating.
Worst that I disliked was as a kid, when I got it all cut short into a bob. I cried so much D:
Now I have boring ponytail hair, I want pale streaks in the front but my friend never replies to my messages to help me do it arghhhhh
5. People are squicked out by a lot of things. What is the absolute: Hell no not dealing with this squick factor for you? For my uncle it's bad food, for me it's a disgusting dirty toilet I have to clean. More than a one word answer pls.
When you have to like, clean out the kitchen sink from all the pasta/random mince/veg peelings cos the water won't drain, and it's all gross and dirty. Ewwww.
My Questions (oh god I hate these)
1. Do you read? What genre mostly? If you don't, why not?
2. If you had the chance to do something slightly unusual for you (ie LARPing/dressing up as a zombie/flashmobbing), would you do it? Orareyouboring
3. If you could have a weapon, what would it be? (guns are boring fyi)
4. Favourite type of sweet? Why?
5. Have you ever worn something super-nerdy just because it's awesome (Doctor Who scarf FTW)
Hate writing questions >.>